Not sure what type of ventilation louvre is the right one for your project? Or getting confused by the wide range of different products available?
Try the Ventüer Product Selector below – simply follow the step-by-step questions and the most appropriate product will be suggested as a result of your answers.
Product selector for Ventüer Ventilation Louvres
When specifying the acceptable level of water ingress for intake or exhaust louvres, the following considerations must be made;
- No weather louvre is ever 100% “water-tight”. Although the Ventüer double and triple stage louvre systems provide a very high level of defence to wind driven rain, it is possible that in high wind conditions a small amount of water may pass through the blades.
- When selecting the “some” level of water ingress, it should be assumed that up to 15% of wind driven rain may pass through the louvres. This water must be contained and drained by a suitable mechanism such as a sloping back-pan.
- The “it doesn’t matter” selection assumes that the louvre is being used in an area that is drained and weatherproof, and that any water that penetrates the louvre will be safely drained away. An example of this would be a car park building with a sealed and drained floor.
When specifying acoustic louvres;
- The level of acoustic attenuation (measured in decibels) refers to the STC, or sound transmission class, of the product. A full report on the acoustic performance of the product at different sound frequency bands is available on the product downloads page.
- Custom attenuators for situations where a STC of greater than 20 decibels is required can be provided – please contact Ventüer to discuss your requirements.